The Jubilee Hall began in 1908 as a Reading and Recreation room for the men of the Burton Parish. The room was provided by Sir Owen & Lady Scourfield of Williamston.
The Parish bought the hall in 1923 for £100 and in 1963 it was made into a charitable trust, with three trustees, to ensure permanence in the community. In 1984 Burton Community Council were made the Custodian Trustees of the charity, and a revised constitution was agreed and implemented.
John Wesley preached twice in the parish, August 1771, and July 1777, and a village school was founded in 1844.
Registered Charity 234813
Ian Wood Chairman- 01646601311
Jill Phillips Booking Secretary- 01646601709
Kitchen with boiler, fridge and cooker
Sprung floor suitable for dancing
Disabled parking bays available
Wheelchair access to front of building
Level entrance to building